Where to get cannabis in Australia
What is cannabis? Cannabis is classified as a cannabinoid drug. The exact number of different cannabinoids in the cannabis sativa plant is still being researched, but it primarily contains the psychoactive cannabinoid THC (delta9 tetrahydrocannabinol) and the non-psychoactive cannabidiol (CBD).Where to get cannabis in Australia
Marijuana, yarndi, pot, weed, hash, dope, gunja, joint, stick, chronic, cone, choof, mull, 420, dabs, dabbing, BHO.
How is it used?
Cannabis can be smoked, eaten or vaporized and comes in different forms. Users report that the subjective effects of cannabis vary significantly depending on the form consumed.2
- Marijuana − the dried leaves and flowers (buds) of the cannabis plant that are smoked in a joint or a bong. This is the most common form.
- Hashish – the dried plant resin that is usually mix with tobacco and smoked or add to foods and bake goods; such as cookies and brownies.
- Hash oil – liquid that is used sparingly (due to high potency) and add to the tip of a joint or cigarette and smoke.3
- Concentrates – extracts (dabs, wax or shatter) typically using butane hash oil as a solvent, often vaporis in small quantities due to high THC content.3
Cannabis can be prepare into various foods generally call ‘edibles’. It usually takes between 1-3 hours to feel the effects after eating cannabis.4 Impatient or naïve users may believe they have not taken enough to feel the effects. And if they consume more they may find later that the psychoactive effects are unpleasantly strong. When edible products have inconsistent levels of THC even experience users may find it difficult to regulate the amount consume.5
When smoked or vaporis, the effects are usually felt straight away.6 There are health concerns about the impact of smoking cannabis, especially in the long term. This is particularly the case if mixed with tobacco. Where to buy marijuana cookies online Australia
Cannabis can also come in synthetic form, which may be more harmful than real cannabis.
Effects of cannabis
There is no safe level of drug use. Use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
Cannabis affects every individual differently. Even the same person may have a different experience on separate occasions or over the course of their life. Some people report feelings of relaxation and euphoria while other people report experiences of anxiety and paranoia.7 Some of the factors that might influence these differences could be: Buy Thc vape juice in Australia
- size, weight and health
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug
- expectations of consuming cannabis
- the environment of the individual
- the individual’s personality.6, 7
The effects of cannabis might include:
- feelings of relaxation and euphoria
- spontaneous laughter and excitement
- increased sociability
- increased appetite
- dry mouth.6, 7
If a large amount, strong batch, or concentrate form is consume, you may be more likely to also experience:
- memory impairment
- slower reflexes
- bloodshot eyes
- increased heart rate
- mild anxiety and paranoia.6, 7
Long-term effects are dependent on how much and how often the weed is consume and may also be affect by how the cannabis is consume (e.g. vaporising. A concentrate versus smoking the flower).8 Heavy, regular use of cannabis could potentially lead to: buy-cali-tins-online/
- tolerance to the effects of cannabis
- dependence on cannabis
- reduced cognitive functioning.8, 9
Smoking weed may also increase the likelihood of experiencing:
- sore throat
- if smoked with tobacco, cancer.10
Individuals with a family history of serious mental illnesses such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder – or who currently experience symptoms of these conditions – should avoid using weed.11, 12 Marijuana use may worsen the course of bipolar disorder, and those who are predispose to experiencing psychosis (a common symptom of schizophrenia). May be at an increased risk of weed-induced psychosis.11, 12 Psychosis symptoms include delusions, hallucinations and seeing or hearing things that do not exist or are distorted.Buy cali tins
Using cannabis with other drugs
The effects of taking weed with other drugs − including over-the-counter or prescribe medications − can be unpredictable.
Cannabis + alcohol: nausea, vomiting.The best Australia Cannabis shop
Cannabis is sometimes used to help with the ‘come down’ effects of stimulant drugs, such as ice, speed and ecstasy.
Giving up weed after regular, heavy use over a long time is challenging, because the body has to get use to functioning without it. Withdrawal symptoms may last for only a week, but sleep may be affected for longer. Symptoms include: Best Place to Buy Cali tins online in UK
- loss of appetite and upset stomach
- sweating, chills and tremors
- restless sleep and nightmares.14